The speed of change in the world today requires us to have the ability to adapt and change to circumstances continually. This requires resilience and self-awareness – chameleon skills.
Veronica Wantenaar has over 35 years of business consulting experience as well as more than 13 years as a qualified coach with over 2700 hours of coaching in addition to her consulting and facilitation. She also has roles that are of major importance to her, as a leader, a parent and as a human being who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals and communities at work and at home.
She partners with clients on their journeys, focused on their objectives and moving at their pace. When working with organisations she ensures that the individual objectives align with those of the organisation. The objective is for individuals and teams to move from surviving to thriving and this needs a systemic approach.
Rather than building client dependency, Veronica encourages her clients to find their own answers and to ultimately self-coach.
Veronica’s wide variety of experience and training allows her to adapt her performance-driven approach to individuals and organisations. She sees herself as a catalyst working with people who want to make changes in their lives, business or personal.
- Coach assessor for COMENSA for Credentialed Practitioner and Senior Practitioner levels
- Registered Coach Supervisor and Supervisor Assessor for COMENSA
- Member of the Association for Coaching UK
- Member of the South African Transactional Analysis Association
- Member of the Global Supervision Network
- Member of the International Coach Network
- International Ethical Coach with WBECS (World Business Executive Coaches)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with ICF (International Coach Federation) COMENSA Master Practitioner