Area of Specialty: Executive, Leadership coach, Partnering through transitions, managing energy and performance and work/life integration
Brand Attributes: Optimistic, Empathic, Authentic, Humour, Presence
- Over 17 years as a Global leadership Coach and Global Board Member of Coaching magazine Choice
- Coaching 1000+ business leaders in over 60 countries, 6 continents and multiple industries- Tech, Finance, Retail, Telecomms and Government
- He helped build and lead an international coaching department for 7 years with over 30 coaches across multiple industries whom he also supervised.
- Leading coaching interventions with multiple coaches globally for over 10 years
- Consulted extensively with Microsoft Global since 2005 and coached at VP, GM, CM and top of tier leaders for over 10 years
- Co-founder of Virtualcoachingpartners.com
- Trained and certified at The Coaching centre, Sacap, Accredited International Time to think coach and facilitator, Process work Institute
- Insights, Heartstyles, ESCI, Korn Ferry Assessment for Leadership potential, Harthill LDF and Benzinger Thinking styles accredited, COMENSA Master Practioner (CMP)
- Qualified attorney, +7 years business development, strategy
- International/national coaching lead and Senior level roles in Learning and Development business 2009-2016
- B.Bus.Sci and LLB degrees from the University of Cape Town
- Married with a daughter, Ruby
- Chairman of Vipassana association of South Africa
- Team coach at Running club-love ultra running, surfing and music
- Involved in mentoring programmes at Big Brother Intl, Tsiba, Ort Jet SA and the Mankind project Intl
- Partnering with leaders who have influence to make the world and business a better place
- Gavin is a strategic and results-focused coach with extensive experience at executive and senior levels in business. He enjoys transforming and leveraging people capability, organisational potential and helping leaders manage their energy and effectiveness through insightful and impactful conversations.
- Coached and facilitated for over 17 years in over 60 countries across 6 continents. He has coached 1000+ business leaders across multiple industries including Tech, Finance, Retail, Education, Health, Professional services and manufacturing. He holds B.Bus.Sci and LLB degrees from the University of Cape Town, is an admitted Attorney of the High court of South Africa, has a Diploma in Life and Business Coaching through the Coaching Centre, is an accredited International Time to Think Coach and facilitator, International Microsoft accredited facilitator in Managing Transitions and has been trained in Process Work coaching and facilitation programmes (2006-2011). He designs and delivers coaching, mentoring and leadership development interventions as well as supervising and training coaches. Since 2012 he as coaching lead he has guided and supervised a pool of approximately 30 coaches with respect to their delivery to clients as well as leading the coaching business globally. In addition, he has was part of the Cape Town leadership team 2009-2016 for a national Organisational Development business driving the strategy, business development and significant growth of the business.
- Clients include Microsoft: MEA, NEPA, CEE, APAC , LATAM and WECA, Multi Choice (MEA) Old Mutual (MEA), Transunion, Kuehne Nagel Intl, PizzaHut, KFC, HP, Phillips, UN WFP, Amway Intl, Unilever(MEA), South African Breweries, UN WFP, Standard bank, Citibank, Woolworths, Swiss Re, Investec, Volkswagen, Mazars, Coronation, Santam, Computer Sciences Corporation, British Petroleum, South African Revenue Service, Foschini Group, Exclusive Books, The Department of Local Government and Housing, The Department of Environment and Tourism, The Department of Health.