The Coaching Entrepreneurs Series Competition is open to anyone residing in South Africa* and consists of the Black Umbrellas three month Business Foundation Programme Lite.
The key topics covered by the masterclasses are as follows:
- Value Proposition Canvas
- Business Model Canvas
- Pitching Canvas
There are then 4 review and feedback sessions structured after each class.
Winners will also access the Black Umbrellas Siyafunda Portal where content for developing a Business Model Canvas and a Business Plan can be accessed for those wanting additional material or to work through the content on their own.
The programme will conclude with the Pitch session from each business.
After completing the Business Foundation Programme Lite programme, candidates will have the opportunity to access the full Business Foundation Programme or the nine month Business Readiness Programme if they qualify.
The prize must be redeemed before July 2023 and cannot be exchanged for cash or sold or gifted to another person.
There is no cost to enter the competition, however you must answer all the questions in the entry form below to be considered. The first 5 names drawn from the entries received will be eligible for the prize and winners will be notified via email and announced on all our Social Media platforms across the REGENT group.
You can watch all the episodes (as they are released) on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT51MwqGtG8
Competition closes on 1 May 2022 and the draw will be done on 2 May 2022. Winners will be contacted via email.
Manager @ redHUB
Terms and Conditions
- The first 5 names drawn from the entries received will be eligible for the prize
- Only completed entries with correct answers to all three questions related to the series will be considered
- Competition closes at midnight on 1 May 2022
- This promotion is not transferable and not redeemable for cash
- Winners will be chosen via random selection from all qualifying entries and notified via email and announced on social media platforms of the REGENT group
- redHUB reserves the right to final decision and no further correspondence will be entered into